Thursday, January 3, 2008

The best recipes in the Bittersweet cookbook

My friend and coworker (and co-Bay-Area-remote-worker) Erica also happens to be the most chocolate-oriented person I know. Her great love of chocolate makes my affection for it look like a mere schoolgirl crush.

So when she wrote to me yesterday after reading this mid-December post about my frustration with the format of the Alice Medrich Bittersweet cookbook, I took her suggestions not as informed opinions, but as a road map to the best of the book.

Here's what she wrote:

"Here are totally winning recipes because there's no useful TOC in this book:
PB/Chocolate Torte p. 114
Bittersweet Deception p. 170
Marble cheesecake p. 266
Raspberry-laced chocolate cupcakes p.272
Saucepan fudge drops p. 285"

Thanks Erica!


1 comment:

Erica said...

Actually, I think it's a road map to the least complicated recipes in the book! Now you have to try some and tell me what you think.
;-)